Theme weddings are what’s trending in in South Florida. Whether you’re going vintage, rustic, fairytale, or glamor, there are five things you’ll definitely want to keep in mind:
- It all starts with a great dress! Whatever your theme, you gave to look the part. This can mean different things for each style, but having a stand-out dress is always a must.
- A fantastic venue. Every wedding needs a venue that matches its own unique style. Don’t be afraid to go with someplace unusual if it fits your wedding’s style.
- A memorable ceremony. The ceremony is the highlight moment of any wedding, so take your time planning it. Carefully consider your vows, music, and officiant to get the wedding ceremony that will truly reflect your personalities and the love you have for each other.
- Scrumptious food and beverages. This is something that your guests are sure to remember. Give them a delicious meal and refreshing drinks. Themed drinks, like mojito’s, rum punch, or mint ice tea are always a hit, too!
- Fabulous transportation. Getting from the ceremony to the reception shouldn’t be a chore on your wedding day. You’ll want something that really stands out as you arrive to your venue, and something that will feel extraordinary special as you and your new spouse leave the ceremony. Even if your ceremony and reception are at the same location, you will want to schedule photos and a few private moments to take a deep breath and enjoy the day! A horse-drawn carriage from Wind Chase Farm can work with any theme and will certainly have the wow factor you desire. Get in touch with Wind Chase Farm today!
Photo Credit: Michelle Lawson Photography