We were proud to be a part of the Jensen Beach Homecoming Parade! Heres is the link to more photos!
Theme weddings are what’s trending in in South Florida. Whether you’re going vintage, rustic, fairytale, or glamor, there are five things you’ll definitely want to keep in mind:
- It all starts with a great dress! Whatever your theme, you gave to look the part. This can mean different things for each style, but having a stand-out dress is always a must.
- A fantastic venue. Every wedding needs a venue that matches its own unique style. Don’t be afraid to go with someplace unusual if it fits your wedding’s style.
- A memorable ceremony. The ceremony is the highlight moment of any wedding, so take your time planning it. Carefully consider your vows, music, and officiant to get the wedding ceremony that will truly reflect your personalities and the love you have for each other.
- Scrumptious food and beverages. This is something that your guests are sure to remember. Give them a delicious meal and refreshing drinks. Themed drinks, like mojito’s, rum punch, or mint ice tea are always a hit, too!
- Fabulous transportation. Getting from the ceremony to the reception shouldn’t be a chore on your wedding day. You’ll want something that really stands out as you arrive to your venue, and something that will feel extraordinary special as you and your new spouse leave the ceremony. Even if your ceremony and reception are at the same location, you will want to schedule photos and a few private moments to take a deep breath and enjoy the day! A horse-drawn carriage from Wind Chase Farm can work with any theme and will certainly have the wow factor you desire. Get in touch with Wind Chase Farm today!
Photo Credit: Michelle Lawson Photography
Its Time!…….. Oh yeaaaaaah!
.·´ ¸.·*¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.*´ ¸.·´
`·-ITS PROM TIME!
Arrive in style! Choose from our romantic Cinderella Carriage or the Ultimate Party Wagon for 6 pulled by a team of stately Clydesdales! Our traditional horse-drawn carriages are sure to make your Prom night one of a kind! Your driver will be formally attired and your horse(s) groomed to perfection! We Service the Treasure Coast, Vero Beach, Palm Beach, Delray, Wellington, Boynton Beach, Boca Raton, Miami and more! Call us at 772-285-3480 for availability!
We had a wonderful time at The fifth annual Treasure Coast Seafood Festival in Port St Lucie Florida. Bonnie our Clydesdale, gave rides around the Civic Center Square. There was terrific live music playing all day and of course excellent seafood from a variety of different vendors! The weather was perfect ~ Lots of happy folks enjoying a horse-drawn carriage ride too!
Last Saturday evening, we had the opportunity to make one couples engagement truly special. We arrived at the well known Benihana’s in Sewalls Point, Florida with the romantic Vis-a-Vis carriage and Bonnie ( The Clyde) groomed to perfection.
As one of our unique services Wind Chase Farm presented a hand tied nosegay bouquet designed by Harbor Bay Florist.
We traveled through India Lucie neighborhood, it couldn’t have been a more beautiful evening for a carriage ride and it seems everyone had large displays of holiday lights. We made our way to the historic Mansion at Tuckahoe, located in Jensen Beach, which overlooks the Indian River within Martin County’s Indian RiverSide Park.
The couple returned to the Carriage all smiles! She said yes! Congratulations to our couple ( Who have asked not to be named just yet so they can share the news with Family and Friends first!)
Wind Chase was honored to share in this special occasion and we hope to be a part of your upcoming event as well!